- Please only take what resonates and do not let the rest take from you.
- Questions based around the timing of an event may not always be fully delivered. Spirit has a way of teaching us through sometimes not knowing the exact time frames for things that may or may not happen as you think or wish them to. Sometimes no answer is the answer and your message pertains instead to the thing you need to alternatively shift your focus to.
- Please acknowledge Tarot is not a form of a medical, legal, financial, or business advice. It does not replace consultation from a medical professional such as a doctor, psychiatrist, or legal consultant.
- Tarot is subject to interpretation and is a prediction not set in stone. You have free will and make different choices daily that affect the flow and energy of your individual life.
- I assume no legal liability for any damages, losses, or other consequences of any client or viewer decisions, subsequent to, or based on, my readings and divination methods. All readings are provided for ‘entertainment’ purposes only.
- I reserve the right to decline readings for gambling, spying, children, pregnancy, death, ill health, or anyone under the influence.
- If you don’t like my vibe, this is not your tribe. Please take your energy elsewhere. This is a necessary part of my spiritual hygiene and self-respect and I urge you to take the same approach to what or whom you allow exchange or interaction with in your own life.
I hope these messages find you well.
Know that all the blessings you deserve and are destined to receive are here – past, present and future.
Keep co-creating with the Universe and remember to allow space for miracles to abundantly occur in your life!
*I use a variety of tarot and oracle cards with themes related to the nature of your question. I also intuitively use other divination tools including but not limited to astro dice, story dice, charms, letters, runes, a pendulum, art, and tea leaf reading. It is unlikely I will ever use all of these forms in one short reading however.